Role summary: Demonstrates an intermediate knowledge level in assigned areas and partners with various vendors to support event technology. Responsible for the development, creation, and usage of multiple event platforms for the organization. Provides technical consultation and advisory services while working with Experiential Marketers to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
1. Assists in the development process, identifies purpose and goals of the program with marketing stakeholders, analyzes alternatives, makes recommendations to meet business objectives and measures event outcomes
2. Analyzes priorities and event design for in-person and virtual event experiences
3. Provides support for multi-channel projects that include audio visual, live experiential events, webinars, social and digital customer journeys and the vendors that support these areas.
4. Is expected to work on multiple timelines with multiple stakeholders; influences stakeholders’ decisions, communicate with vendors and with business partners to meet business needs.
5. Manages attendee communication including pre-event marketing, invitations, registration, event mobile app support and the creation of post-event feedback surveys.
6. Performs post event analysis, including issuing surveys, analyzing trends and evaluating meeting effectiveness.
7. Creates lessons learned to apply to future execution and documents processes for future use.
8. Monitors industry trends, competitive landscape, social media, and device landscape to inform and inspire the development of new event experiences and activations.
9. Demonstrates sound judgement in resolving matters of moderate complexity
10. Participates in special projects that benefit the operations of the department
11. Develops and maintains effective professional relationships with key external and internal customers, business units, vendors and colleagues.
12. Intermediate knowledge level of all areas assigned areas including event technology platforms such as Cvent or Bizzabo for in-person and virtual events.
13. Identifies inefficiencies/issues, recommends solutions and implements improvements
14. Performs additional responsibilities as assigned
15. Years of Experience 3-5 years in the Events Industry.
Brenda Callen LeGault
Director of Sales and Client Services
ISC Resources, Inc.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Direct 949.458.2157 Cell 714-381-3375
Serving clients since 1984