As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
This company was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, this company is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Our Client is looking for an energetic and motivated Instructional Designer to assist the training team. They will provide support to and work with the Training Manager to complete course design and curriculum development projects.
- Design and develop synchronous and asynchronous courses that meet the highest standards of learning
- Lead curriculum development projects from concept to implementation
- Analyze the training needs and determine learning solutions based on tested instructional design approaches
- Work closely with subject matter experts to capture accurate and complete knowledge and lead content review and revision efforts
- Train the trainers to ensure consistency in instructional practices
- Provide learning expertise and support to the subject matter experts, trainers, and project sponsors
- Provide training reports and presentations to various stakeholders
- Maintain training records and certifications
- Assist with training related projects and initiatives as needed
- 5 + years of experience in teaching adults
- 5 + years of experience in course design and curriculum development (must be able to present an instructional design portfolio)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge of educational principles and instructional design standards
- Professional English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills and attention to details, with a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Experience in technical, safety, and compliance training development
- Experience with working with technical subject matter experts
- Project management skills
- Experience in managing and administering Learning Management Systems
- Experience in OSHA standards
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance