. Elearning developer that has worked with SME's. Experience creating elearining material. Candidate will be working with the manager, SME, and SR Instructional Design Specialist.
Role summary: Work with subject matter experts from business teams to produce project plan, content, and timelines. Responsible for the instructional design process which includes all phases of the ADDIE model (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate).
Primary responsibilities/essential functions:
• Conducts analysis to determine learning needs
o Assess curriculum needs and determine instructional goals working with subject matter experts.
o Collects and analyzes existing content from business units and vendors to determine appropriate learning solution(s).
• Designs learning solution
o Implement appropriate learning design techniques and principles.
o Design training using a variety of modalities (e.g., instructor led classroom and webinar, self-paced e-learning, self-paced paper, etc.) depending on needs of business units.
o Create curriculum lesson plan and story boards.
• Develops eLearning
o Create engaging and interactive eLearning utilizing authoring tools and platform like Articulate 360 (Rise, Storyline), VideoScribe, Camtasia, and Degreed.
o Develop graphics, animation, audio, video, and multimedia elements for eLearning solutions.
o Develop content incorporating subject matter expert (SME) input into clearly written and structured materials
o Create course materials (i.e. student guides, facilitator guides, reference materials) to meet learning objectives.
• Evaluates effectiveness of learning solution
o Designs and develops evaluation methods and tools to determine effectiveness of training.
o Determines recommendations and implements changes to course or curriculum.
• Assist with the management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results.
• Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Effective written and oral communication with a diverse group of associates and business leaders.
• Extensive understanding of content authoring tools and eLearning methodologies.
• Working knowledge of intermediate instructional design skills (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation) and adult learning theories in all phases of instructional design, and ability to apply it to work assignments.
• Working knowledge of project management and ability to apply it to work assignments.
• Flexible mindset and agile approach to deliverables.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team.
• Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues, recommending and implementing solutions.
• Demonstrates sound judgment in independently resolving matters of moderate complexity.
• Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds appropriate rapport with internal and external contact
Must have work samples
Experience with all areas of creating training programs and materials, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
-Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
-Identifies areas for improvement within our training processes and/or technologies and makes recommendations for solutions
-Basic graphic design skills desired
-Experience with change management desired
-Experience with SharePoint administration and design desired
Brenda Callen LeGault
Director of Sales and Client Services
ISC Resources, Inc.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Direct 949.458.2157 Cell 714-381-3375
Serving clients since 1984