Software Development - Software Developer
- Proficiency in building and deploying REST APIs
- Hands on experience in AWS platform
- Technology stack: Java Springboot / Oracle DB / Tableau or Power BI Reporting platform
- Agile (knowledge of JIRA, Confluence)
We are looking for a Solution engineer with system analysis skill set who has strong attention to details and quality of work. They should understand the Agile/scrum development process and know how to organize and support backlog of work items as well as developing web services (SOAP API, REST API is preferred) using JAVA/J2EE technology.
Qualified candidates will have experience with a mix of technologies, reporting platforms (using Power BI/Tableau to build reports), and have the ability to learn on the job by self learning. In addition to development , they also need to know business analysis and utilize SCRUM to organize backlog and work with the team to address project items to be completed.
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience in technical systems analysis
Strong technical hands-on expertise in the following areas:
• Java/J2EE Application design and implementation
• Oracle / SQL Server database / PLSQL / Query
* App development skills in AWS
• Data modeling (logical/physical)
• Web services development
• Experience in API Management and web services
• Skilled in Java Spring/ Spring boot
• Familiarity with reporting platforms like Power BI and Tableau
• Knowledge of React JS and/or Angular is a plus
• Experience with requirements gathering, systems analysis, functional design, problem resolution
• Collaborate with business partners and development team
• Knowledge and experience in Agile development process
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
Below are some additional areas of work from a day-to-day perspective:
• Manage and groom the backlog
• Prep the backlog with high-level epics of work
• Create stories, size them
• Ensure stories are decomposed and backlog is groomed
• Determine Sprint goal as needed
• Conduct backlog grooming/sprint planning/ other agile sessions as needed
• Ability to communicate effectively with business/non-technical audiences
-Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
-Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
-Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
-Requires 4-6 years of experience.