Training Specialist 3 –
Duration: 7 Months Could be extended to 12
Articulate 360 Articulate RISE Adobe connect
Someone with Heavy Job Task Analysts a Good understanding of SAP and Customer Service
- Primary responsibilities include designing, developing, and testing job aids, learning videos and e-learning training courses.
- Responsible for creating new training materials in support SCE’s implementation of new or updated systems. The Training Specialist will work closely with a training project manager and stakeholders to develop audience appropriate training content, which may be developed and delivered in a number of formats.
- Daily activities include preparing, organizing, and editing course materials; ensuring compliance with departmental and corporate/security standards.
- Experience with the ADDIE model required
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, Articulate Storyline or Articulate 360, SnagIt, graphic design software, such as Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Bachelor degree in Education, Instructional Design, business or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Seven or more years experience developing software training in a large corporate environment.
- Must also be familiar with video and audio editing tools such as Premiere Pro, Audacity or others.
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Previous experience working with a utility company a plus.