Accounting - Accounts Payable Accountant
This position is to support the team while associate will be working on the a project. Candidates must have experience in a high volume environment with PO's.
Role is supporting Global Business Services:
Sales and Use property tax experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP and ERP systems preferred.
- Candidates should have the ability to take direction well and work independently in a team setting.
- Experience with Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) system or similar systems is a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude and willingness to take on additional tasks/responsibilities once settled in to the position/role, assisting where needed.
Accounts Payable Accountant
-Responsible for accounts payable input and general ledger coding of invoices.
-Communicates with vendors on issues that require research and reconciliation.
-Prepares reports and accounting schedules.
-Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy, and analytical skills.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
-Requires a minimum of 2 years of accounting/business experience
-Requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Property or use tax experience is preferred but not required
Brenda Callen LeGault
Director of Sales and Client Services
ISC Resources, Inc.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Direct 949.458.2157 Cell 714-381-3375
Serving clients since 1984