ommunications & Marketing Writer
Start Date: 10/15/2020 to 06/01/2021
All-virtual interviews: first via phone, subsequently video conference interview(s).
Resource will be fingerprinted prior to starting this assignment.
-Seeking candidates with strong writing and copy editing experience, able to bring stories to life through strategic communication campaigns
-Passionate about storytelling through emails, talking points, articles, infographics, websites and video content
-Ability to professionally collaborate cross-departmentally in a corporate environment
-Ability to distill and visually present thematic inputs based on a broader set of poll/ survey data
-Manage communication calendar, distribution lists, and archives
-Natural eye for detail and naturally proactive thinker and do-er
-As part of a small team, the candidate works well in a collaborative environment, under direction, as well as independently
-Video expertise is a plus! (Adobe Creative Suite)
*Please provide writing or other communication/ presentation samples upon submitting candidates. Candidates without samples will not be considered
We are looking for a Communications & Marketing Writer to be part of a tight-knit creative team that develops informative, eye catching and inspiring written and visual communications, marketing materials, campaigns and events. If you are passionate about communicating, operate well on a small team, have a go-getter attitude and a keen eye for good writing, keep reading!
• Develops original written digital and print content for multi-media communications including, but not limited to: emails, memos, talking points, video storyboards and scripts, FAQs, articles, live events, webinars, blurbs, presentation decks, social content, posters, flyers and infographics
• Strong writing and copy editing experience, able to bring stories to life through strategic communication campaigns
• Works independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of senior staff
• Devises and executes creative marketing and communications campaigns, in keeping with Companies culture and brand standards
• Uses creative storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with the audience.
• Ensures all members of the project team, client and direct supervisor are apprised of the project status, required deliverables, the review process and the completion schedule.
• Assists with concept design, planning, logistics and execution of campaigns and virtual events
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Can take conceptual ideas and translate into corporate, contemporary written and/or visual content through the use of creative writing, and collaboration with others to implement graphic design/ videography
• Extensive working knowledge of corporate yet contemporary writing skills
• Extensive working knowledge of MS Office tools such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• A keen eye for innovative marketing tactics to an internal audience and the importance of brand and campaign management
• Self-starter, inspired by ideas, creative, fun, and team oriented
• Ability to adhere to project schedule and be a collaborative team player while being able to independently work on deliverables.
• Strong organizational skills: goal and deadline oriented, pro-active thinker and do-er
• Strong communications skills: articulate ideas, express self and capture others’ ideas easily.
• Familiarity and interest in marketing strategies used in diverse industries such as fashion, gaming, entertainment, theater, retail, etc.
• Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
• Years of experience: 4+
• Location: Irvine, CA, starting all-virtual
Brenda Callen LeGault
Director of Sales and Client Services
ISC Resources, Inc.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Direct 949.458.2157 Cell 714-381-3375
Serving clients since 1984