Microsoft Office Suites
Ability to manage high volume workload
Supported recruiters or HR in the past (Not receptionists but as a coordinator)
Able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees
Prioritization and multi tasking
NICE to have:
On boarding experience
Please DO NOT submit receptionists to this requests. Manager is looking for candidates that have worked for a large corporation for agency coordination or corporate coordination roles. Should have either staffing industry, HR, recruiting, or administrative experience.
Heavy outlook experience in calendaring 2+ years. Can explain how they have scheduled interviews in Outlook and what key points they have added in Outlook for interviews. On boarding experience is a plus. If the candidate has worked in HR that is a plus but DO NOT submit managers.
****Candidate will occasionally be traveling between the LAO and IRV offices.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Recruitment coordination support for 3-4 recruiters. This role entails:
• 85-90% interview scheduling, including phone, in-person, video/webcam interviews, travel coordination, and other related logistics.
• Proactively and positively respond to recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers to field Talent Acquisition and HR-related inquiries.
• Utilize applicant tracking system to manage candidate progress throughout the full recruitment life cycle, including updating candidate statuses and candidate communication.
• Initiate pre-employment screening and references through a 3rd party vendor.
• Partner with recruiters, hiring manager and HR to ensure positive transition from candidate to new hire onboarding. Send new hire paperwork to candidate and HR business partner before given start date.
• Other administrative responsibilities as needed.
Skills and knowledge:
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
• Ability to prioritize multiple requests
• Problem solving, critical thinking, and time management
• Ability to learn new technology
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Experience in hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
• Problem solving skills in the moment
• Recruiting experience is not required but could be a benefit
• May require minimal travel between local sites
Brenda Callen LeGault
Director of Sales and Client Services
ISC Resources, Inc.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Direct 949.458.2157 Cell 714-381-3375
Serving clients since 1984