Instructional Designer very experienced needed for a company in Signal Hill. Fast paced culture need to be able to develop high impact Adult eLearning for sales, internal employee and how to through a successful event for estheticians. Understand ADDIE Process and create training for the ground up at a fast paced. Needs to really understand the nuts and bolts of adult learning. eLearning will be for internal sales staff also for dermatology offices, physicians and as well as other business that buy their products. Will also need to create scalp health as well as a certification process for use of the equipment for location all over the county. LMS is and add on to Altipro.
This person needs to have a high level creative and knows how to create gamification and video's.
Here’s the experience you'll need to bring to the table:
- Design eLearning and interactive classroom content focused on developing our fearless warriors, the aestheticians. This includes developing course objectives and outcomes, writing scripts/assessments and determining the delivery and structure that will best engage the audience
- Develop and launch specialty programs starting with an aesthetic certification program. Explore surrogate industry training programs to evaluate and create a unique experience exclusive to HydraFacial
- Oversee the project plan and collaborate with internal and external experts to get the program launched in 2020 in order to meet deliverables and budget expectations
- Partner with a third-party vendor to build out the testing for each level of the certification and launch an educator staffing plan with a pricing strategy for coursework
- Coordinate and manage content review with first-line educators ensuring all program training elements such as leaders guides, slides and activities, surveys, and more are consistently rolled out
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills are a must
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and development, including a strong background in eLearning
- Proficiency in developing coursework for adult learners and all learning styles
- Proven track record of building and rolling out strategic program plans
- Expertise with eLearning software and LMS management
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision