Senior eLearning / Training Specialist
Builders and Fixers Wanted!
This role is based in San Diego, California
, and will be remote to start
. Candidates outside of the United States will not be considered.
- This Tech Company develops technology that makes meaning out of unstructured data for decision-makers worldwide. Using supervised machine learning and a focus on efficiency and reliability, Has crafted the next generation of enterprise content capture and data discovery solutions. Organizations use this power to automate any document-based business processes, improving accuracy, increasing productivity and reducing costs. Company is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with regional offices throughout the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The company is undergoing rapid growth and has customers in over 50 countries.
If you are right for this role, you will:
- Ready to invent the future?
- We are looking for a Senior E-Learning Specialist / Trainer to help design state-of-the-art training programs that drive immediate results by developing the necessary skill-sets for our customers, partners, and internal departments.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, conceptualizing, designing, and producing learning programs that utilize sound instructional design principals and best practices.
- As a key member of the Education department, you will be responsible for the end-to-end coordination and administration of all internal and external learning programs.
- The ideal candidate is a creative individual who has experience in administering a variety of blended learning solutions (classroom, virtual, and online) and support resources.
- You must be adept at handling multiple responsibilities, while supporting the continued worldwide growth of our e-learning solution.
- Oversee all learning and development initiatives including logistics, materials, and scheduling.
- Plan, assess, design and create engaging, adaptive multi-media learning solutions that are aligned with the corporate strategic initiatives and business needs
- Design and deliver learning products in a variety of formats including self-paced online to classroom instructor-led, graphics, audio, video, and animation/simulation technologies.
- Design learning modules and effectively tracks project progress using the ADDIE model (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate) of Instructional Design
- Create and provide training that is adaptive in content and delivery method to learning styles, topics, content complexities, etc.
- Support performance improvement through development, writing and editing of materials such as user guides, instructor manuals, presentations, job aids, learning activities and assessments, e-learning story boards and audio scripts using sound instructional design principles
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and others across the organization to address development needs, instructional strategies, and business priorities
- Measure and evaluate instructional solutions for maximum learning effectiveness and impact via regularly scheduled follow-up based on user feedback
- Develop, implement, and maintain reliable qualitative and quantitative measurements of student success according to established learning theory
- Create project plans and provide accurate risk assessments for all projects; meet deadlines and reprioritizes tasks as needed to complete the timely delivery of instructional design projects; manage course projects from inception to completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Technologies, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology or relevant experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience utilizing computer based tools in the development, maintenance, and delivery of e-learning products and knowledge management projects
- Experience working with virtual learning platforms and the building of digital/virtual learning programs
- Experienced in using PowerPoint/Google Slides, Captivate/Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, or extensible rapid content development platforms
- Demonstrate expertise with instructional design methodologies, pedagogical issues, and best practices for classroom, online, and blended learning.
- Expertise in developing instructional design strategies, and familiarity with policies, and procedures.
- Expertise in designing, developing, and evaluating face-to-face, fully online, and hybrid/blended courses.
- Expertise with 1 or more Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Expertise with 1 or more eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate).
- Ability to quickly adopt and adapt to new technologies and programming tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to manage a complex workload and prioritize tasks.