We are looking for a Solution engineer with system analysis skill set who has strong attention to details and quality of work. They should understand the Agile/scrum development process and know how to organize and support backlog (project plan) of work items as well as developing web services (SOAP API, REST API is preferred) using JAVA technology. Should also know AI Development methodologies.
Qualified candidates will have experience with a mix of technologies, reporting platforms (using Powerbi/Tableau to build reports), and have the ability to learn on the job by self learning. In addition to development , they also need to know business analysis and utilize SCRUM to organize backlog and work with the team to address project items to be completed.
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience in technical systems analysis
Strong technical hands-on expertise in the following areas: systems analysis
Strong technical hands-on expertise in the following areas:
• Java/J2EE Application design and implementation
• Oracle / SQL Server database / PLSQL / Query Optimization
• Data modeling (logical/physical)
• Web services development
• Experience in API Management and web services
• Skilled in Java Spring/ Spring boot
• Familiarity with reporting platforms like Power BI and Tableau
• Knowledge of React JS and/or Angular is a plus
• Experience with requirements gathering, systems analysis, functional design, problem resolution
• Collaborate with business partners and development team
• Knowledge and experience in Agile development process
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
Below are some additional areas of work from a day-to-day perspective:
• Manage and groom the backlog
• Prep the backlog with high-level epics of work
• Create stories, size them
• Ensure stories are decomposed and backlog is groomed
• Determine Sprint goal as needed
• Conduct backlog grooming/sprint planning/ other agile sessions as needed
• Ability to communicate effectively with business/non-technical audiences
-Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
-Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
-Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
-Requires 4-6 years of experience.
Brenda Callen LeGault
Director, Client Services
ISC Resources, Inc.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Direct 949.458.2157 Cell 714-381-3375
Serving clients since 1984