I have an immediate need for a Data Analyst. !!!Possibility of remote work!!!
As a Data Analyst, you’ll…
- Evaluate investment research for salient information, extract content and turn into structured formats;
- Work closely with product managers, information professionals and product engineers to deploy nimble solutions, evaluate efficacy and create fast feedback loops between technological and product solutions;
- Assist to manage controlled vocabulary/taxonomy, apply terms and recommend new terms and knowledge structures;
- Extract valuable content from unstructured data sources and input into structured data store solutions;
- Troubleshoot data clean-up efforts, potentially creating technological solutions for more efficient clean-up.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Linguistics, or MA in Library Science or a BA/BS degree in another field complemented by 2+ years of professional experience.
- Strong critical thinking and reading comprehension skills.
- Evidence of having strong attention to detail and structure.
- Experience working with structured schema such as taxonomies and/or ontologies.
- Experience and willingness in acting as a teacher, mentor or trainer to others.
- Evidence of career advancement and ability & willingness to take on responsibilities above and beyond your prescribed role.
- Evidence of experience in learning, implementing or teaching others in the use of technical tools & applications.
- Experience with Python, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning a plus.