This company is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
HR Manager – Training, Succession, Development, Engagement
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the HR Manager we seek will be a motivated, self-starter responsible for development, and implementation of talent management, learning and development, succession and engagement programs, tools, systems and processes that develop, build and retain a strong pipeline of ready, capable talent to support and drive short- and long-term business objectives.
Must be able to speak Spanish
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director, HR in the development and management of an employee engagement strategy that delivers a positive employee experience for all employees at all stages of their employment journey with CRL
- Partner with business leaders and HR leadership to determine training needs, develop/procure/facilitate training programs, and demonstrate current program effectiveness through consistent application and measurement of results
- Work with the HR and business leaders to assess talent risks, build talent and succession plans for the organization, ensuring critical roles succession is managed to mitigate risks
- Leads the talent review/succession planning process including managing the creation and tracking progress of development plans, monitoring succession plans, and maintaining talent profiles
- Assist in the development and management of a career path framework to ensure leaders and employees are developed in a structured and thoughtful way that builds their capability for career progression
- Manage the performance process to ensure every employee is clear on how their performance goals and contributions support the business performance and growth strategies
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience in learning & development, succession planning, employee engagement and employee relations, preferably a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Demonstrated expertise, proactivity, agility and the ability to contribute to a culturally aligned team experiencing rapid change
- High level of credibility with leaders and employees and a trusted advisor and influencer within the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Bilingual in Spanish required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and HR Systems with knowledge of UltiPro and Success Factors is preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Americas family. The Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
This company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!